So on Saturday 25th October I went to Alton Towers – with school. As it’s October I decided rather not to wear bright colours and chose to wear black(literally all black everything).
1. Black ‘Dope’ Jumper – Purchased from Topshop. This is one of my comfiest jumpers its so cosy and warm.
2. Black Fur Trim Parka – Purchased from Select. The hood on this coat is amazing its over sized and snug. The quilted black leather makes it look so chic and girly(and vintage I suppose) I love it!
3. High Waisted Black Jeans – Purchased from Topshop. These jeans are flawless if you’re short like me its add length to your legs making you look taller and stunning.
4. Hot Pink Ratchet Backpack – Purchased from Ratchet. I love this bag so much especially because its pink! It looks good on, the grey handle and straps compliment it so well.
5. Glittery Black Plimsolls – Purchased from Bank. Lately,I have been obsessed with canvas/plimsoll shoes they are so easy to walk in. You can wear them with anything and everything.
Here’s a picture of me wearing my outfit.(this isn’t the best picture!)