Aloha! (got tired of saying hey!)
I Hope your well. I’m so glad it’s Friday – the weekend has arrived. It’s been a long week. I’m slowly starting to lose my voice – great right?
20 days until Christmas!!
Christmas Jumper Favourites:
1. Dixon Fluffy Snowflake Jumper – Boohoo. This looked so comfy as well as not being too christmasy that’s why I think its gorgeous!!
2. Gingerbread Man DIY Knitted Christmas Jumper Red – Missguided. – Seriously, this jumper doesn’t get any cooler you can design your own gingerbread man c’mon its freaking amazing – I love tartan.
3. Black Knitted Christmas Jumper – River Island. – This is something I’d wear. Two words. Too sassy.
4. Brave Soul Grey Sequin Penguin Heart Jumper – New Look. This has that major cuteness.
5. Jumper Dress in Christmas Mickey Mouse Fairisle Print – ASOS. – I love mickey mouse. I love this jumper/dress,looks very cosy.
6. Christmas Jumper With Snowflake Elbow Patch – ASOS. – This green is such a lovely colour and the simplicity of this makes it so lovable the snowflakes make it super classy.
That’s just a few of my favourites. Let me know your favourites in the comments.
Thanks for reading my beautiful followers.
I love you all so much.
I’ll see you tomorrow – stay sassy x