Hey lovelys. I hope your weekend is going well. Christmas is nearly here!!
5 days until Christmas!
Today I decided to let you all know what I’ve been loving this winter/Christmas.
All the things featured I purchased in-store but luckily I found websites were you can purchase everything.
1. Lipsy tartan body bag. I’ve had this bag quite a while it’s a perfect size for me with the little bits and bobs I take around with me. I love tartan print and the colour navy hence why I bought it.
2. Vans sk8 hi animal print. I fell in love with these as soon as I saw them. They have a really nice fit as they’re slim and are so comfy. The colours are so gorgeous together.
3. Batiste dry shampoo. This adds so much volume to my hair leaving it looking so soft and smooth.
4. Grace Cole body spritz. Chantal loves this. She recommended this – it smells absolutely gorgeous.
5. Maybeline 14hr super stay lipstick. This lipstick is my number one essential. I wear it so much its unbelievable. I love it. The matte finish is beautiful. I recommend it.
6. Curls. I have been curling my hair a lot lately. I think they look so nice in winter. As if your hair is straight the wind blows it so it then looks frizzy. However,with curls they stay in place leaving you looking your best all day.
Thank you for reading enjoy you weekend.
I’ll see you tomorrow I love you all.
Stay sassy x