Hey! How is your week going? I hope your all excited and in the festive mood.
Christmas is around the corner guys!! It’s still not snowing *sad face*
It’s technically Christmas Eve Eve guys!!
3 days until Christmas!
Today I’ve got another outfits post as I know how much you guys love reading them. You could wear these looks to a party or meal whichever you prefer,hope you like them!
1. Zippered contrast dress – Forever 21. This green is my favourite green shade so bold and bright.
2. Marquise maroon nail varnish – Models Own. This nail varnish compliments the dress so well.
3. Bold envelope clutch – Ted Baker. I think this blue brings out the boldness in the green. It’s such an electrifying blue I love it.
4. Court heels green – Missguided. The reptile effect on the heels is gorgeous so vintage yet glam.
1. Belted sleeve jumpsuit – Missguided. Maroon is one of my favourites. The gold belt just brings it all together. Jumpsuits ensure you look flawless that’s why I love them.
2. Emerald green nail varnish – Models Own. This a magnificent maroon it matches the jumpsuit completely.
3. Black zip clutch – New Look. Black goes so well with look, the gold hardware is a perfect match with the jumpsuit.
4. T-bar shoes – Topshop. I think chunky shoes look better than heels under jumpsuits or is that just me? Anyways this adds length and looks good with the clutch!
I hope you enjoyed reading.
Thanks for reading,see you tomorrow.
Stay sassy x