Hey, my beautiful readers.
I hope you are all well.
I’m sorry I didn’t post this yesterday I hadn’t finished editing but its all complete now – so here it is!
1. Blue blur print t-shirt – River Island. The bright colours on this are so capturing – I love them. This is perfect for spring!!!
2. Lucy Lou jumpsuit – Topshop. If your not quite tall like me jumpsuits are the key. As they add length to your legs keeping you looking taller than you are. Also, you can just add a necklace and a cute clutch and your sorted for a night out!
3. Monochrome striped floral shirt – Missguided. Recently I have been loving shirts that just flow on your body as a pair of jeans looks beautiful with them and they’re just so comfy. I adore the pattern on this.
4. Flippy scuba skirt – Topshop. I’m not quite the kind of person to wear dresses – as you may or may not know. However, I love skater skirts as they look super cute with crop tops or a shirt which I think is perfect for spring I really want one!!
5. Yellow floral print bag – River Island. Many people are fans of river Island bags but till now I haven’t ever wanted one. I just think they are all the same but then I came across this one and I fell in love with everything about it the colours, the pattern and the design. Its literally perfect so bright and attracting I really want this.
6. Hologram flats – Miss Selfridge. I love the holographic touch to these flats. You could wear them with anything really and I could really do with a pair of shoes I could wear with anything and everything.
7. Nike burgundy stefan janoski trainers – Schuh. You can never have to many sports shoes right? I just fell in love with these. I really do love polka dots and the colour burgundy is stunning.
8. Black handbag – H&M. The simplicity of this is amazing. Just a simple cute bag to have on the go. A perfect size to fit all your essentials – I really could do with it in my life.
9. Lipgloss – NARS. I’m not really a lipgloss person but I saw someone on YouTube try this and it looked stunning on. I just would love to have a shimmer to my lips sometimes than always wearing lipstick.
10. Velvet gloss lips pencil – NARS. Again I have seen many reviews on YouTube on these lip pencils and according to the users they’re pretty good – need to try one of these ASAP!!
11. Lengthening mascara – NARS. I saw this mascara when I was out shopping but I wasn’t sure whether to purchase it or not but now I want it as I don’t have the longest lashes so this could make them much longer rather than having to wear false lashes.
What are you loving this month? Comment below.
I just wanted to say thank you so much for nearly 800 followers/readers who read my blog I wouldn’t be here today if it wasn’t for you guys who comment saying how much you love my blog and with blog posts you’d like to see. The support is unreal it makes me really happy to know my posts make you all happy – I love you all. Thank you so much for the non-stop support. I really do appreciate it!
Thanks for reading guys – I’ll see you all soon.
Stay sassy x