I hope your all well and enjoying your holidays(if you have them).
As I had a little to spare after revision I decided to do my May – I love it, I want it!
So here it is guys:
1. MA1 Bomber Jacket – Topshop. – I have seen these jackets everywhere however I’ve been debating to either get one or not as summer is round the corner so I don’t think I’d wear it as much. As now I’m thinking I really need it as they just look so stylish and you can pull it off with any outfit.
2. Patterned Jersey Trousers – H&M. Right now I am loving patterned trousers as they’re just so much more comfier to wear when its warmer rather than jeans.
3. Cooperative Turtleneck Tee in Multi Colour – Urban Outfitters. This is something that I didn’t know how it’d look on me when I tried one on just to see how it looked, it looked totally adorable as it just adds that sophistication to whichever outfit your wearing.
4. Crotchet Floral Crop Top White – MissGuided. Crotchet is so in this summer. Its in every high street stores and is just selling super quick. This top I thought was unique as it had long sleeves which I prefer over the sleeveless crotchet tops as you can see the crotchet more clearly and it looks so elegant.
5. Mesh Insert Skater Dress – Topshop. I fell in love with this dress as soon as I saw it. I saw this on the weekend in store and it looked flawless. This is something I need in my life as it’s one of them things you can style so easily.
6. Slinky Floral Print Joggers – MissGuided. Again I’m loving printed trousers as these make you legs look longer if your short like me and so easy to style, these would look super cute with the crotchet top and some flat sandals.
7. Adidas Clash Tee in Red – Urban Outfitters. This just caught my eye. Like its so vibrant and the print is snake I think (not so sure). I think animal print looks great in summer you could style this with a pair of white jeans and look so sassy immediately.
8. TAMIR Tropical Toucan Shirt – Ted Baker. I have no words to describe my love for Ted Baker’s summer collection like seriously Ted Baker are slaying with their collection. I picked this out as the colours just speak summer and again toy could tuck this into a pair of white jeans looking classy and sophisticated.
9. Lilac Colour Block Purse – New Look. I need a new purse and as New Look do the best purses this just looked so chic. I’m not into my pastel colours but this just look totally adorable and needed to be included.
10. Black Chunky Flatform Sandals – River Island. As you know I don’t like wearing anything other than sports shoes. However, I do like platform shoes and these platform sandals looked pretty. As you can’t wear sports shoes in summer I think I need to invest in a pair of these.
11. LANA Lace Up Ballet Flats – ASOS. Again same with the Adidas t-shirt this snake print looks super awesome and I think you could wear these with pretty much every outfit in summer they’re perfect.
What’s your favourite piece of summer clothing? Comment below.
Thanks for reading, see you soon – stay sassy x