I hope you are enjoying your summer holidays. I have to be honest now that I’ve been off for a month already I have nothing to do..Hopefully I’ll have some exciting things coming soon for you guys so keep an eye out!
So its that time of the month were I post my monthly I love it, I want it!! So here goes:
1. Checked Shirt – Topshop. I have been seeing many people pulling these shirts off real nicely, I think it’d be so versatile and easy to wear as if it was warm but breezy you could wear it over a crop top and undo the buttons instead of wearing a jacket – it’d look super cute.
2. Woodland Dungarees – Topshop. I saw these in Zoella’s haul and I thought they’d look cute with a white tee and I just think they’re perfect for summer here in the UK.
3. Daisy Print Dress – New Look. As you all know that I’m not a big fan of dresses but I saw this one and I honestly thought its so adorable and would be easy to style.
4. Foxes Sweatshirt – H&M. This has to be my favourite item of all, I love the colour and I recently purchased the wash jeans so I think it compliments the blue really well. I’m going shopping on Monday and I’m going to definitely purchase this.
5. Foxes Cropped Top – H&M. Also, I thought this was super chic as I love foxes and her collection with H&M honestly is the best so go check it out!!
6. Navy Striped Shirt – River Island. Again, recently I have been loving shirts which are quite light and flowy and I have purchased a few I cam across this one and I need to have this in my wardrobe the colour is bold but the subtle white is perfect for summer.
7. Rose Gold Sandal – Missguided. I just think these sandals can style up an outfit up so easily with very little effort they’re perfect.
8. Dark Wash Leggings – River Island. I just love jeggings! I have way too many pairs but I have this pair I just wanted to show you how much I love them!!!
9. Pointed Shoes – Topshop. I think a pair of black pointy shoes are a staple for every girls shoedrobe as they can come in handy anytime and add sophistication to any outfit.
10. Nude Loafers – Office. I have a pair of loafers in black and I wear them everywhere and I could seriously do with another pair and I think these are flawless and I love the colour and design.
11. Tan Shopper Bag – New Look. I’m not a big fan of handbags but I quite liked this one as its two toned which is quite fashionable and got lots of room so its quite versatile.
What clothing items are you loving? Comment Below.
I’ll see you all very soon, thanks for reading – stay sassy x