Your probably thinking Kiran you’ve already blogged why again…Just because I really wanted to do this post as September is nearly over so I thought it’d be a perfect read for a Sunday too.
1. Daisy trim tee – Topshop. I’ve seen this in every shop I’ve walked into and honestly haven’t had the chance to grab one. I just think it’d fit perfectly in my wardrobe as I have no stripes I’m not even kidding. Its a must have for me!!
2. High neck top – Topshop. I really liked the print on this, I love printed tops especially as they are so easy to style and look pretty as well as sophisticated.
3. Grey jersey dress – H&M. This is pretty basic I know but I’m loving the layering type of look. I’ve been on Tumblr too much but it just looks so subtle. You could add jewellery as well as a long waistcoat it’d look so classy.
4. Coral lace up shirt – New Look. I’ve seen this in Primark in black but this colour is so beautiful plus I haven’t got anything like this so its a must have.
5. Faux fur jacket – Topshop. I have been seeing many Youtubers with fluffy coats and I honestly really want one because they look adorable on and just look so warm. I need it.
6. Mini dress – Zara. I’m not actually sure why I chose this but again its probably because of the colour and design.
7. Nike joggers – Urban Outfitters. I need a new pair of joggers. Like super comfy ones and these look the part. They’re perfect for lounging around in on Sundays or going to the gym once in a while so they’re definitely worth it!
8. Biker jeans- Zara. I mean these just look so flattering..am I right? I think they’d suite my figure well but they’re just so stylish like WOW!
9. Black backpack – Urban Outfitters. I have been loving wearing my backpack again and I could sure do with another one and this looks so classy and its the perfect size too.
10. Lace up boots – New Look. I mean as its autumn I could do with a pair of boots or I’m going freeze to be fair these look comfy and are in trend.
11. Chelsea boots – Office. Lastly, I have seen quite a few girls in college pulling these off and seriously they look so nice so I decided to add them to the list!!
What’s your A/W essential? Comment Below.
Thanks for reading guys – stay sassy x