You know the certain beauty products you have in your make up collection that sometimes you totally forget about, they are sometimes the most precious.
These are 10 make up products I think we all need and cannot live without!
1. Rimmel Stay Matte Powder (Translucent) – I love this powder, it’s so good to set your foundation with and doesn’t move all day! Your skin doesn’t look cakey but so flawless I mean you can’t go wrong with this in your make up bag!
2. Bagsy Bronzer – I totally forgot about this and how much I used to treasure it! BUT it’s back I love a good bronze look and how it adds such a subtle glow and not too dark. I mean who doesn’t love a bit of a summer glow to get them summer vibes a little early!
3. Soap & Glory Think & Fast Mascara – I’m not a mascara kinda girl I’m more on the kohl hype but recently I can’t go without it it adds such good volume to my lashes instantly all you need is your eyelashes curlers and this mascara and I promise your good to go!
4. Ted Baker Highlight & Blush Pallete – As you all know highlight is my favourite like I could literally have it all over my face and I’d be happy with just that. This highlight is SO pigmented like no kidding the glow is unreal!
5. KIKO Primer – A good primer is essential for a good stable base to your whole make up look and honestly I’m nearly out of this so I need to repurchase it, I love how it makes my skin feel and leaves my make up looking amazing all day long!
6. KIKO 3D Lifting Foundation – I’ve missed using this foundation but now that I’ve got my favourite primer foundation combo back there’s no going back! I cannot wait to get back into full swing with these two products because they’re so good together!
7. NYX Lingerie Liquid Lip (Embellishment ) – This is probably my favourite of all the products I’ve mentioned merely because I can’t go a day without it! It’s my everyday lip and I adore the colour on my skin tone! The formulas for these liquid lipsticks are phenomenal and I really need to grab a couple more!
8. Soap & Glory Kohl (Silver) – I love this in my waterline it’s such a pretty colour. Instead of the normal black I love changing it up. Also it compliments the highlight in the corner of my eye and it’s just a amazing combination.
9. Soap & Glory Supercat Eyeliner – A good winged eyeliner is essential to a good make up look! With this supercat liner you can’t have a sharper flick! It’s a must to have in your make up bag and perfect for on the go!
10. Soap & Glory Gloss Stick (Nude) – Finally for the last way you can also glow is with this gloss stick on top of your matte lipstick! It’s just so pretty and keeps your lips hydrated and feeling super smooth all day!!
What are your staple make-up products? Comment below.
Thanks for reading stay sassy x
8 thoughts on “10 make up products you need in your collection! ”
I so wanted to love the Soap&Glory mascara since I really like the Supercat liner, but I couldn’t get along with it. I love the Lip Lingeries from Nyx. I think with the new shades they added recently there is a shade for absolutely any skin tone, which is really nice!
I love it!! It’s funny because I usually don’t get along with mascara! But NYX lingerie is my holy grail liquid lip it comes everywhere with me!!xox
These are all like really stunning products! Can’t say I’ve used any of them..
Beauty Candy Loves
You e got to try them indeed!xox
I can’t be without my Rimmel Stay Matte Powder I think it is a cult classic! xo
I totally agree with you!xox
NYX Lingerie is everything!! My favourite shade is exotic 🙂 I’ve never used Kiko which is crazy but I’ll definitely have to try it sometime!!
The Sweet Seven Five
I’m going have to try it! You’ve got to I love KIKO it’s honestly affordable and so amazing!xox