Today I’m starting a new series of posts – ‘I love it, I want it’. I will post this post every month, of the all the clothing,accessories and makeup I love and want.
1. Adidas superstar trainers 2 – Selfridges&Co. If you know me,you’ll know that I love any type of sports shoes! This is the reason I need these they would go with all my outfits as my wardrobe consists of black and white. I really need these.
2. Curved hem oversized shirt khaki – Missguided. Khaki is back in fashion and this shirt is so simple and you could style it up simply with a necklace and look beautiful on a night out.
3. Mariza patent crosshatch lady bag – Ted Baker. I’m not much a handbag girl but when I saw this i fell in love. Its beautiful. Simply so sassy.
4. Ankle grazer skinny jeans white – Missguided. I need to stop wearing dark colour so I thought white jeans are a necessity. They’d look gorgeous with a navy blue top.
5. Braided blucher – Zara. I love wearing brogues. I saw these in Trafford Centre they looked so nice to wear. You can wear them with everything.
6. Shurton crossback top – Jack Wills. This would look so pretty with high waisted white jeans I love it. The back of it is so lovely.
7. Diesel varsity coat zipped hood – Asos. I love this coat. It reminds me of a baseball jacket well I suppose it is one but just a little longer. I love looking sporty but fashionable.
8. Sleek contour kit – Boots. I have been wanting this for ages the colour of is perfect for contour. Next time I’m in Boots I will 100% purchase this!!
9. Well dressed powder blush – MAC. This blusher would look brilliant with spring outfits and just give you a natural rosy cheek look. I love it. It’s a need need need.
10. Naked 3 pallete – Urban Decay. Guys I just wish this was in my makeup draw. The colours in this pallete are actually stunning. They’d make my makeup looks complete.
11. Deep purple lipstick – MAC. I’m tired of wearing pink I want a darker colour so I thought this purple would be nice to tryout.
Comment below if you like this post, or comment some ideas for blog posts.
Thanks for reading guys – stay sassy x