Guess who’s back…Kiran..yes ME!
Ahhh it feels so good to be able to blog without any worries. I officially finished school on Tuesday I had 2 days to rest and now I am ready to face summer. I now have a lot of spare time which means exciting blog posts coming soon! I just want to thank everyone who wished me good luck for my exams, who supported me even whilst I hadn’t been blogging your patience was amazing. I love all my readers so much and these next few months are going to be filled with surprises and awesome content.
Today I’ve got for you my June – I love it, I want it!
1. Paisley print top – Topshop. I love paisley print especially in summer because it looks boho and super cute and its so easy to dress up or down.
2. Red floral print joggers – River Island. Joggers are what I live in. They are so comfy, also you don’t get too warm in them. I saw these and fell in love instantly. The colour is beautifully bold and would look so nice with a white crop top.
3. Green abstract skater dress – River Island. As its nearly summer I’m moving away from buying anything black and adding some brighter colours and I think this would be perfect because its the most perfect green colour. I really do need this dress.
4. Bandana print harem trousers – ASOS. Again like the paisley top I fell in love with this bandana pattern. Its just so adorable. I love them!!!
5. Low cut striped dress – Zara. I think stripes are one of them things that are just so easy to pull off in summer. It’s a wardrobe staple. I just think adding a pair of converse with you hair down this outfit would be comfortable and super chic too.
6. Cosmo cami – Coast. Its pink. I cannot explain how much I love this. Bright and bold and that’s what summer is about so I really need to purchase this.
7. White backpack – New Look. During summer you don’t want to be carrying massive amounts in your bag so I think its best to just have a cute backpack like this personally I love backpacks more than handbags so I think it’d be perfect for summer.
8. Hawaiian print cap – Vans. Personally I don’t like the straw type of hats as I don’t think they suit me. I think I suit snapbacks more to be quite honest. I really do love the print its tropical and just would look pretty during summer.
9. White skater skirt – ASOS. Again with the pink cami top I think this skater skirt would look really nice especially if your on holiday it’d be the perfect outfit.
10. White all star converse – JD. Converse are much easier to wear under a dress during summer as it just dresses it a little down rather than being more sophisticated. So I need these surely.
11. Gold strap sandals – New Look. These sandals could pretty much work with any outfit keeping it looking stylish and classy.
What’s your favourite piece of clothing for summer? Comment Below.
Thanks for reading dolls.
I’ll see you very soon – stay sassy x