I hope you all are well. It’s the time of the month again were I share with you what I’m loving so far. All these items are so in trend and can be style with either layering multiple of them together or simply bu just accessorizing.
1.Khaki Turtle Neck Jumper – Topshop. This jumper look so comfy and can easily be styled with either a necklace to style it up or a pair of nigh waisted jeans to dress it down.
2. Burgundy Pinafore Dress – Topshop. I have been seeing these absolutely everywhere and honestly I’d love to wear on so I think I’ll be purchasing one very soon.
3. Black Zip Dress – River Island. This is such a good style and shape for layering you could add a roll neck and it’d look quite cosy as well as classy its just perfect.
4. Chelsea Boots – Brantano I saw a suede pair like this in Primark and I’ve been everywhere looking for them but couldn’t get hold of my size. So I guess as an alternative these would be prefect.
5. Smart Black Trousers – River Island. I have a pair of these from Next but I haven’t still wore them so I thought I’d remind myself how much I love them by featuring them in here.
6. Khaki Boyfriend Coat – New Look. This coat again is a khaki colour and would compliment the trousers really well giving a sophisticated winter look.
7. Leather Jacket – Zara. I have really been getting back into leather lately and this biker style jacket is nice for when its not as a cold and you don’t want to be wearing heavy coats all the time right?
8. Grey High Neck Sweater – Zara. I really love how this looks on the model and I thought it’d be super cute with a pom pom hat.
9. Gabby’s Stationary Set – Primark. Gabby has released a new collection and I really need a trip down to Primark because there’s nothing better than cute stationary.
10. Velvet Shoulder Bag – ASOS. As well as suede I really love velvet not particularly on clothing but this bag is beautiful its perfect for a night out.
11. Knee High Boots – Brantano These would look so nice over high waisted jeans and I’m sure you could pull them off with any winter outfit – they’re perfect.
I hope you enjoyed reading this post.
What’s your love/need this November? Comment below.
Thanks for stopping by – stay sassy x