Hi, my beautiful readers!
I hope your all good and having a good weekend – my weekend has gone way to fast for my liking.
As many of you have requested for a skincare routine here it is!
I like to keep my skin healthy and hydrated. For my skin to stay hydrated I use the following products:
1. Seaweed purifying facial cleanser – The Body Shop. I use this as a daily wash to keep my skin soft. It never lets me down my skin is quite dry so this is amazing for my skin and keeps it looking fresh.
2. Seaweed clarifying toner – The Body Shop. I use this to remove my makeup, it works really well gets rid of all my makeup all in one and purifies my skin perfectly!
3. Seaweed pore-cleansing facial exfoliator – The Body Shop. This exfoliates my skin faultlessly. I don’t always use this as often as the facial cleanser but it’s just as good.
4. Seaweed ionic clay mask – The Body Shop. I don’t frequently wear face masks but when I do which is usually once a month I use this seaweed mask – I love this. I chose to purchase this when I saw velvetgh0st feature this in one of her videos highly recommending it. Now that I use it, I highly recommend it to. It refreshes my skin – keeping it looking fresh and clean.
5. InstaNatural eye serum – Amazon. I have recently started using this eye serum – I’m liking it so far. This is intended to remove under eye circles it seems to be working and making my under eyes look much better. If you need an eye serum I recommend this.
To keep your skin healthy the key is to drink plenty of water and keep it clean. Also, try not to wear foundation and apply BB cream as it’s much healthier for your skin. Also, don’t always apply too many skin products as this can irritate your skin.
I hope you enjoyed reading about my skincare routine.
Leave in the comments which products you use.
Thanks for reading – stay sassy x